|Location:||Oaklore Keep -> Sir Baumbard -> Fires Over Oaklore|
- Release Date: March 7th, 2008
- Objective: Sir Baumbard has asked that you ride his dragon into battle and help defend Oaklore Keep from the waves of attacking undead.
Objective completed: You have done it! You have thinned out the waves of attacking undead. The knights of the Pactagonal Table cheer when you and Glumbert land, and award you with a Defender's Medal for defending Oaklore Keep!
- Scaled: No
Sir Baumbard: The Green Slime Jellllo, in Sir Loin's Inn, while delicious, does not sit well when dive bombing on dragon back.
Sir Baumbard: For years Glumbert and I have fought side by side against the forces of evil. After I created the lightbombs I took Glumbert out for a flight.
Sir Baumbard: As it turns out, I got terribly... airsick.
Sir Baumbard: Are you willing to go in my place and become a hero? I will go inside the Keep now and have the Knights clear the area.
- Fires Over Oaklore!
Slime Boss: *Shlop* Humans! Surrender your keep to the slimes! *Slopk*
Femur: Ehm, and Undead...
Slime Boss: *Flurp* The day of the slimes has come! *Glorp*
Sir Vivor: Instructions Captain?
Sir Render: It's just a slime, level 2, maybe 3. Send the archers.
Sir Valence and Sir Vivor: Yes sir!
- Arrows shoot at the slimes
Slime Boss: *Glorp*
- Arrows disappear
Sir Vivor: Something's wrong Sir! Our attacks aren't having any effects!
Sir Render: Reinforce the doors!
Slime Boss: Victory is ours! Slimes...
Femur: ...and Undead...
Slime Boss: ...Attaaaaaack!
- Bomb falls from the sky and hits a slime and an undead
Sir Render: What happened? Who dropped the bomb?
Sir Vivor: In the sky Sir!
Sir Render: Is it a bird? is it a glider?
Sir Valence: It's...Wait, what the heck is that?
Slime Boss: *Sploop* Ruuuuuuun!!!
- Minigame starts
- Start Level - Begins the minigame
- Leave Quest! - Sends you to the front of Oaklore Keep's entrance gate.
- Instructions - Gives you instructions on how to play the game.
- Back - Replays the minigame intro.
- The music note in the top-right hand corner toggles the music on and off.
- This is the only quest that gives Defender's Medals outside of a war event.
- The minigame has a total of 20 waves to complete:
- Wave 1: Goal: 16 of 40
- Wave 2: Goal: 17 of 39
- Wave 3: Goal: 18 of 37
- Wave 4: Goal: 18 of 36
- Wave 5: Goal: 19 of 35
- Wave 6: Goal: 19 of 34
- Wave 7: Goal: 20 of 33
- Wave 8: Goal: 21 of 32
- Wave 9: Goal: 21 of 31
- Wave 10: Goal: 23 of 30
- Wave 11: Goal: 20 of 28
- Wave 12: Goal: 18 of 26
- Wave 13: Goal: 18 of 24
- Wave 14: Goal: 14 of 21
- Wave 15: Goal: 12 of 18
- Wave 16: Goal: 7 of 15
- Wave 17: Goal: 9 of 12
- Wave 18: Goal: 8 of 11
- Wave 19: Goal: 7 of 9
- Wave 20: Goal: 5 of 7