Fishing is a minigame that the Hero is able to take part in.
- Location: Falconreach Dock, Doomwood Dock, Dracolich Fishing
- Items required: Must wear Angler armor
- Release Date: April 3rd, 2009
- Objective: This dock is for fishing!
- Objective completed: After a hard day of fishing, you change back into your normal adventuring outfit and prepare for some nice relaxing monster battles.
- Experience rewarded: None
- Gold rewarded: Varies (300-500 in a Bag of Gold)
List of Ranks
Note: Rank 21 and above can only be acquired if the player has a Dragon Amulet.
- Amateur Angler (60 points)
- Chum Bucket (144 points)
- Worm Wrangler (283 points)
- Gill Scraper (477 points)
- Finface (726 points)
- Bait Handler (1030 points)
- Clam Digger (1389 points)
- Apprentice Fisher (1803 points)
- Net Caster (2272 points)
- Trawler (2796 points)
- Casting Pro (3375 points)
- Shark Wrestler (4009 points)
- Chief Neurosturgeon (4698 points)
- Achilles Eel (5442 points)
- Piscator (6241 points)
- Tackle Chief (7095 points)
- King Fisher (8004 points)
- Cod Among Man (8968 points)
- Troutmaster (9987 points)
- Hook Lord (11,061 points)
- Micky 'two fins' (12,190 points)
- Flipper (13,374 points)
- Squid Kid (14,613 points)
- Whale farmer (15,907 points)
- Acute Angler (17,256 points)
- Duke of Fluke (18,660 points)
- Sir Fishalot (20,119 points)
- Bass Kicker (21,633 points)
- Eel of Fortune (23,202 points)
- Master of the Deep (24,826 points)
- Total Fishing Points needed
List of Fishes
In Falconreach Dock
||Bark is worse than its bite.
||It might fit, but do you really want to try it on?
||A tiny bait fish.
||So this is where Grams got the Pet!
||A very common bottom feeder.
||Bounces if dropped. Very Chewy.
||A tasty fish from Falconreach Bay.
||His mom said he was a catch.
||The source of Artix's fish puns.
||It's got no I's.
||The holiest of fish.
||This unusual fish was named for its resemblance to a lake.
||Get it? Jumbo shrimp! Hah.
||A fish can leap hundreds of feet from the water. Not a smart fish.
||Charges whenever it sees a Redfin.
||A rare and beautiful fish usually found in the tropics.
||You must have used worm brains to bait your hook.
||A very rare fish from the darkest depths.
||This rare fish tastes different depending the mood.
||The very rare game developer fish.
||It's gold. Not all of these have to be witty.
In Doomwood Dock
|This section contains information about an item or quest that is only available to players who have upgraded their characters and received a Dragon Amulet.
||The most common fish in the Doomwood swamp.
||Try to keep this fish away from the Brainfin!
||A very talented yet noisy fish.
||Gives new meaning to the term 'Fish Lips'.
||Like it's namesake this fish is more scary than funny.
||Eat two of these fish and call me in the morning.
||Best friends with the Deathfin.
||This fish purifies the water around it.
||This living fossil is a little shellfish. It won't share it's house with anyone.
||This fish is good for gauging water temperature.
||Never give your login info to a strange fish.
||This colorful, happy little fish loves everything.
||Warning: This fish bites.
||This fish is a master of disguise.
||Use this water worm to catch even larger fish.
||Who knew there were mean fish too?
||The acidic blood in this fish makes it hard to eat.
||During the full moon it turns into a wet wolf.
||This fish is sworn to defend Mereguardians.
||This fish can turn frogs into people.
||You think dolphins are smart? Check THIS fish out.
||This elder fish comes from the lakes outside of reality.
||Fish Not Found!
||This fish is only useful until it loses its teeth.
||Keep out of direct sunlight.
||The existence of this ancient fish has been kept under wraps for centuries.
||Handle With Care.
||Got any fours?
||Get it? Sword? Fish?
||This fish is VERY hard to catch without a proton pack.
||Lightly breaded and fried to a golden brown. Then released back into the water.
||This fish is a lie.
||One of the most stealthy fish in all of Lore.
||This fish will really give your aquarium a shot in the arm.
||Honorable and brave, this fish protects weak fish and defends helpless fish.
||A cross between a pumpkin and an octopus? What does that taste like?
||This fish is a 4-string wonder of the sea!
||Fish who die untimely deaths owe this very rare fish a favor.
||Buttery and tasty, this very rare shellfish can be dinner AND dessert.
In Dracolish Fishing
To Be Added
- Temporary Items
- You can catch a bag of gold that contains between 300 and 500 gold.
- Catching a fish can give you 5-205 in Falconreach, 105-505 in Doomwood dock, and 105-305 in Dracolich fishing.
- When your rank is higher, it is easier to catch fish and you will catch better fish.