Zhoom: "If you want ME to train you then you'll have to do some work for me to see if you are worth my time."The Ranger class is one of the many classes that The Hero is able to obtain.
- Melee: 5
- Pierce: 5
- Magic: 5
- Parry: 0
- Dodge: 0
- Block: 0
- Critical: 5
- Bonus: 0
- Damage: 5-10
- Elemental: Metal
How to Unlock
- Step #1: Complete the quest, "The Hard Way."
- Step #2: Collect 3 "Ancient Treasures" to unlock the armor itself. (1 Ancient Treasure for 1 skill, 14 in total)
SideStep #1: Complete the quest, "Hudson's Hawk" to earn the "Summon Hawk" skill.
- The Ranger class was tested on the 7th of Febuary, 2008 to all DA holders. The final armor was released on the 15th of Febuary, 2008.
- Like all classes, all skills on the right require a Dragon Amulet.
- The Ranger wields the Longsword by default.
Bug (FIXED): If you used "Stats" shot on a normal monster with "0" stats, this would cause the monster to deal no damage at all. This was very effective for normal monsters. However, the bug has been fixed.
Bug: "Accurate Shot" is bugged to deal "0" damage.